Date: 7th April 2019
Status: Closed on 12th May 2019
Number of Applications Received: 20
Number of Applicants offered position: 1
Marketing Specialist / Melbourne, Australia
Zib Media is a dynamic, established, and fast-growing online marketing company specialising in web design, development, social media and digital marketing strategies. We’re proud to be recognised as a leader in Australia’s digital space; to date, we’ve helped countless local, national, and international businesses. We believe that we’re on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry, and we hope that includes you, as the newest member of our team.
We’re looking for a talented professional who can lead the growth of the Paid Search division of Zib Media through innovation and results. Liaising with and reporting to the Director, you’ll be tasked in growing this business arm. As the Head of Paid Search, you’ll take full responsibility for managing client pay-per-click campaigns (Google AdWords, SEM & Facebook Advertising).
Your focus will be in driving conversions at the lowest acquisition cost to ensure maximum ROI for our clients. You will also assist in developing department processes and implementing strategies to ensure the department is achieving KPIs. This role has minimal client-facing time, so you can focus on building, optimising and managing campaigns to drive the success of our paid search clients.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Google Ads
- Organization Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Google Analytics
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Your day-to-day responsibilities will see you:
- Perform key responsibilities of a paid search specialist for a portfolio of clients
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook and other paid search platforms
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics to achieve maximum ROI.
- Communicate effectively with and educate Account Managers who build the day-to-day client relationship.
- Collaborate with other Departments with regards to processes and policies that impact on or are impacted by the Paid Search function.
- Ensure succinct and proactive communication between Paid Search and other departments
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for ongoing optimisation.
Who You Are
As the successful candidate for this role, you will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- A minimum of 5 years of PPC experience
- Certification in both Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing AdWords campaigns
- Strong attention to detail, be analytical, process driven and results driven
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
How to Apply
If you’re interested in working with an industry-leading agency on exciting projects as part of a skilled and dynamic team, we want to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ to send across your CV.